Aura-Soma Quintessences empower you by facilitating a positive energy flow and encouraging you to be more present. Perfect for supporting mindfulness practices and aura meditation, Quintessences offer you greater access to who you really are.
The Quintessences bring a more subtle energy to the Aura-Soma system. They help you to recognise and accept your own inner beauty.
Available in 15 colours including Pale Blue, Pale Yellow, Red, Clear, Gold and Emerald Green and each associated with an Ascended Master, the Quintessences are often used to support mindfulness practices such as meditation and contemplation.
- El Morya – Thy Will be done through me.
- Kuthumi – Love – Wisdom; nurturing the Angelic-Human-Devic communication.
- Lady Nada – A communication of profound self-acceptance and unconditional love.
- Hilarion – A space for the new.
- Serapis Bey – Purification and New Beginnings.
- The Christ – Re-energising, deep protection and caring.
- St. Jermain – Healing, Meditation, Transformation.
- Pallas Athena – Creative expression of Love and Beauty.
- Orion & Angelica – For fresh beginnings, endings, and for journeys.
- Lady Portia – “Judge not”…..including ourselves; seeing clearly brings right action.
- Lao tsu & Quan Yin – Release from the past, bringing in compassion.
- Sanat Kumara & Lady Venus Kumara – Bringing the Divine into everyday, seeing into the depths of things.
- Maha Chohan – Bringing to awareness what we need to say from the feeling side.
- Djwal Khul – The seekers Master. Seeking truth for the sake of itself.
- Holy Grail & The Solar Logos – Be receptive and listen carefully.
HOW TO USE QUINTESSENCE FOR MEDITATION AND PRAYER
For the most powerful and positive impact on your aura, use a Quintessence daily and follow the sequence outlined below to encourage being present.
- Apply three drops on the left wrist and gently rub wrists together
- Extend the arms above the head
- Gently bring the hands in, and cross the wrists above the crown
- Continue to open and close the arms in this manner, as you come down and cross over each of the energy centres
- Stop and rest over the heart chakra for a few minutes
- Continue down, giving energy to the earth
- Spinning the hands in a backwards spiral, bring the hands all the way up the front of the body and above the head
- To close the sequence, bring the palms together at the forehead and deeply inhale the Quintessence three times into the body.